Printer does not obey to the Pi server

Hello,

I installed and set my Raspberry Pi B+ as per the instruction: https://www.repetier-server.com/manuals/0.50/index.html#configurationOne --> Printer Configuration.

I was able to go through all the steps listed, until the settings about Heatup and Cooldown Wizard. 
From that step, the 3D printer does not respond. Heaters don't warm up. Moving any axis does not produce any moves, etc.

What's wrong?

Comments

• I hope you are using recent server version like 0.80 and not 0.50! 

The heatup wizard takes quite a while, but will only work if firmware is working and heaters can be enabled, meaning no dry run mode enabled. You should be able to test in control tab if heaters respond.
  • Hello,

I installed 0.80 on the Raspberry Pi B+.
    The printer works perfectly with Repetier-host connected directly to a computer (as a reference). So the firmware and everything about the printer is working fine. The printer is Felix 3.0, using the latest Felix-Repetier firmware.

As mentioned, currently the heaters don't warm up; in manual mode as well. Manually jogging to move any axis does not produce any moves, etc.

How to resolve?
  • Sounds like you are simply not connected with the server. Did you select one of the virtual printer ports instead of the port of your printer? Assuming you see a green connection icon indicating you are connected.
  • At the top left corner of my screen, I see green chain links that are closed together. Moreover, when clicking on the printer icon, from the menu bar at top right of my screen, I obtain the message PrinterName: Online.

Also, I installed and set my Raspberry Pi B+ as per the instruction: https://www.repetier-server.com/manuals/0.50/index.html#configurationOne --> Printer Configuration.
    I was able to go through all the steps listed, including the Baud Rate test, until the settings about Heatup and Cooldown Wizard. 

But I'm still unable to manual jog the printer...

• What is the port name you connected to? Should be something like /dev/by-id/... 
    Green means you have a validated connection, so I still assume you have selected the vritual printer as port.