tmp007 IR sensor on repetier firmware??

Hi, 

I'm having trouble figuring out what "temperature sensor" option to choose from for my Contact-less Infrared Thermopile Sensor Breakout - TMP007 on the Repetier Firmware. 

I have it connected into the LCD pins where the SDA and SCL pins are located but cannot figure out what type of "temperature sensor" and which "temperature sensor pin" to choose from the options given for my heated bed.  I am currently using a GT2560 board; the processor: Atmel 8-bit based board (e.g. Arduino Mega) and Motherboard: RAMPS 1.3/RAMPS 1.4.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• I don't think that sensor is supported. Not that I'd trust a IR sensor in this field.

So to use it define a new sensor type and implement the communication protocol for it. Firmware has I2C support.
  • How could I define a new sensor type and implement the communication protocol for it?

• Check extruder.cpp how this is done for existing types. You will see big select/case regions for measuring temperature - there you add a new case with your type number and add the read temperature code.