Inverted Z-axis when setting Home

So, I've just finished wiring my Prusa-i3 printer Melzi 2.0. Everything works fine except that whenever I try to home the printer it goes up instead of down. Technically, it thinks it's standing upside-down. I can invert the controls so that everything works fine if I move it manually, but homing still works in the wrong direction. I got to add that it is only Z axis which is inverted, rest is fine. The wiring itself is correct - I double-checked it.

Comments

• You need to change that in your firmware and not in host. The host invert just inverts direction for the buttons making + to - and vice versa. This is because some users use extruder as reference and others a moving bed and they sometimes hit the wrong direction and so everyone can set his own preferences.
  • By "firmware" do you mean configuration.h file? I don't know how to locate and open it - I've created thread on RepRap forums, but no response there. Or maybe you mean Firmware EEPROM Configuration?
  • I fear I mean configuration.h. Or turn the stepper pin connector 180° which is the same as inverting direction. If thats all that is wrong it would help.