Disabling heated bed HELP

So, here is the deal...and i'm sorry if i come off as ignorant...i'm trying to learn this as i go.  I have a Da Vinci 1.0 that I have successfully updated to Repetier .92.  It was working just fine until the other day when it started reading "DEF" on the extruder.  No biggie, I had spare thermistors, and I replaced it but no go...still DEF.  I know that I have, at some point, burned something somewhere on the board.  Anyway, what i'm wanting to do is change from using the original "temp_0_pin" and use the Heated Bed Pin "Temp_1_pin".  In configuration.h I set #define HAVE_HEATED_BED to false instead of true.  Figured that would be fine.  But apparently just setting that to false messes with the UImenu.h file.  When I try to compile the code I get errors all over the place specifically from the UImenu.h.  Can someone please tell me how to DISABLE the heated bed?  For the time being i do not need the bed to be heated.  Thanks in advance for the help.  Below is a copy of the error messages that I am getting.

Arduino: 1.5.8 (Windows 8), Board: "Arduino Due (Native USB Port)"

In file included from ui.cpp:23:0:
uimenu.h:263:82: error: macro "UI_PAGE4" requires 6 arguments, but only 5 given
    UI_PAGE4(ui_page1,"\005%e0/%E0\005%e1/%E1",UI_TEXT_PAGE_BUFFER,"%os", ALL_MODE)
                                                                                  ^
uimenu.h:263:4: error: 'UI_PAGE4' does not name a type
    UI_PAGE4(ui_page1,"\005%e0/%E0\005%e1/%E1",UI_TEXT_PAGE_BUFFER,"%os", ALL_MODE)
    ^
In file included from Repetier.h:377:0,
                 from ui.cpp:20:
uimenu.h:270:11: error: 'ui_page2_1txt' was not declared in this scope
  UI_PAGE4(ui_page2,"X:%x0 mm   %sx","Y:%x1 mm   %sy","Z:%x2 mm   %sz","%os", ALL_MODE)
           ^
ui.h:431:36: note: in definition of macro 'UI_PAGE4'
   UIMenuEntry name ## _1 PROGMEM ={name ## _1txt,UI_MENU_TYPE_INFO,0,0,0,dmode};\
                                    ^
In file included from ui.cpp:23:0:
uimenu.h:289:31: error: 'ui_page1e' was not declared in this scope
  #define UI_PAGES {&ui_page1,&ui_page1e,&ui_page2,&ui_page3 UI_PRINTTIME_PAGES}
                               ^
ui.cpp:2085:55: note: in expansion of macro 'UI_PAGES'
 const UIMenu * const ui_pages[UI_NUM_PAGES] PROGMEM = UI_PAGES;
                                                       ^
Error compiling.

Comments

• Might be related to some arduino changes in preprocessor. That required some changes on our side and you seem to be using a old 0.92 version. Please try upgrading first to newer 0.92. Or is this a inofficial version adapted for davinci?