Repetier Firmware 0.92 Error

While trying to level my delta 3D printer, I experienced a problem. When ever I tried to use the leveling gcodes, I got an error "Unknown Command". For example when I typed g32 s2 it just said "Unknown Command". This happens whether I use repetier host or pronterface. I don't know what the problem is.

I appreciate any help.

FYI: I do believe that I have autol evling and z probing enabled in my config file

Comments

• edited May 2016
    G32 doesn´t support S.
    just use G32

S is supported by G29

• Ok, I gave a bad example, but any leveling based commands will say "Unknown Command" in the console. Even when i say G31 I get unknown commands in the console.
  • G32 has S2 to save results in eeprom!

Your problme is that you need to compile with z probe and autoleveling support to get the commands.
  • I believe that I did. I have tried using the web configurator and manually adding the lines in. Both times I had no success. This is where I should look for the info right? https://www.repetier.com/documentation/repetier-firmware/z-probing/ I added those lines, but it didn't workout. Thank you for the response.  
  • You do not add it, you change the value. Both are in both variant selectable. Check Configuration.h

#define FEATURE_AUTOLEVEL 1
    #define FEATURE_Z_PROBE 1

If you add it it might be overriden by already present value.
  • so do I still do this part? /* Z-Probing */
    #define FEATURE_Z_PROBE true
    #define Z_PROBE_PIN 63
    #define Z_PROBE_PULLUP true
    #define Z_PROBE_ON_HIGH true
    #define Z_PROBE_X_OFFSET -11.2625
    #define Z_PROBE_Y_OFFSET -6.5
    // Waits for a signal to start. Valid signals are probe hit and ok button.
    // This is needful if you have the probe trigger by hand.
    #define Z_PROBE_WAIT_BEFORE_TEST false
    /** Speed of z-axis in mm/s when probing */
    #define Z_PROBE_SPEED 5
    #define Z_PROBE_XY_SPEED 150
    #define Z_PROBE_SWITCHING_DISTANCE 1.5 // Distance to safely switch off probe after it was activated
    #define Z_PROBE_REPETITIONS 5 // Repetitions for probing at one point.
    /** The height is the difference between activated probe position and nozzle height. */
    #define Z_PROBE_HEIGHT 39.91
    /** Gap between probe and bed resp. extruder and z sensor. Must be greater then initial z height inaccuracy! */
    #define Z_PROBE_GAP 30.0
    /** These scripts are run before resp. after the z-probe is done. Add here code to activate/deactivate probe if needed. */
    #define Z_PROBE_START_SCRIPT ""
    #define Z_PROBE_FINISHED_SCRIPT ""
    /* Auto leveling allows it to z-probe 3 points to compute the inclination and compensates the error for the print.
    This feature requires a working z-probe and you should have z-endstop at the top not at the bottom.
    The same 3 points are used for the G29 command.
    */
    #define FEATURE_AUTOLEVEL true
    #define Z_PROBE_X1 -69.28
    #define Z_PROBE_Y1 -40
    #define Z_PROBE_X2 69.28
    #define Z_PROBE_Y2 -40
    #define Z_PROBE_X3 0
    #define Z_PROBE_Y3 80
  • Exactly how it should be also we now use 1/0 instead true/false but both should work. Compiled with these parameters gives you G32 ...
  • Ok will try it thank you very much. I really like how easy it is to setup repetier firmware as apposed to marlin, sprinter or others. You did a great job with the configuration tool and the host program. (I haven't tried the server) I was stuck using marlin firmware, but I switched to reptier and got printing in a day. 
    Keep up the good work.
    I will let you know if it works.