v092.9 Printing Issue

edited April 2016 in Repetier-Firmware
I have a kossel 3d printer. I have uptaded the firmware to v092.9 but I have problems with it. Even if I spent too much time to re - calibrate the printer, the printer started to print in unintended shapes. What I mean is that, for example it started to print circular shapes in ellipsoid shapes. Also, even if the extruder head moves nicely when it is manually controlled, when it begins to print extruder head goes strange directions and z level is going up.

Comments

• Also, again there is a problem with retraction in v092.9. It was a problem for v092.8 and it was solved afret. I couldn't find firmware of v092.8. The retraction is not working in v092.9
  • Hi again. I solved my first problem about going up when printing and elipsoid printing. It was about EEPROM Settings. I reseted everything in the Mega Board and uploaded again now it prints in the desired shapes. But the retraction is still not working. Is there anything missing in the firmware as before happened in the v092.8 . Repetier, please help me
  • Please tell me more about the retraction problem. How do you retract (slicer based or G10/G11) and what happens and what did you expect? All you said is problem.
  • edited April 2016
    Retraction does not work. Also in the manual control of the extruder stepper motor does not respond the comments sent by Repetier Host (I try to retract on Repetier Host interface). When the printer is printing, stepper motor just stop, does not retract, even the retraction is enabled on both slicer and EEPROM settings.

Thank you in advance.
  • Additionaly, when I'm controlling the extruder stepper motor from LCD Panel(128*64), it can move forward and backward. Unfortunately, it does not move when I send the comments G10/G11 and I control from Repetier Host.
  • edited April 2016
    Hi,
    Dear Repetier, have you tried or tested v092.9 on any delta type printer?
    Please tell me more about the retraction problem. How do you retract (slicer based or G10/G11) and what happens and what did you expect? All you said is problem.
  • edited April 2016
    At long last, I solved the problem. The Autoretraction was enabled. I do not know how it is happened. I did research in the forum to have an idea to solve the problem. Finally, I disabled Autoretraction by sending the code "M209 S0(Disable Autoretraction)", so the manual control of extruder motor is working now, but I have not seen that retraction is working during the printing. Hopefully, it will work. Thanks people who contribute this forum. Thank you Repetier for creating this forum and firmwares also.