How do you define these values in the firmware? I have Kossel Alt 

#define Z_PROBE_X1 
#define Z_PROBE_Y1 
#define Z_PROBE_X2 
#define Z_PROBE_Y2 
#define Z_PROBE_X3 
#define Z_PROBE_Y3 

I tried some value , but alway got this erro below
15:50:28.001 : Warning:Invalid delta coordinate - move ignored x:2400 y:3000 z:4008

If you give G29 command moves it to the point y20 y20 and repeat movement in the same place a few times. does not leave it.

Comments

• 1. Do not start testing from top, that might cause problems. G32 for example homes, goes down and measures then.
    2. Check values in eeprom. Coordinates + probe offset must be inside printable radius or you get that error.
    3. Positions should build a quadratic grid if you measure a grid with X1/Y1 the left/lower origin or 3 points near towers if you use 3 point measurement.

• Hi 
    But how do I set these coordinates? I did not understand how to catch these coordinates.

#define Z_PROBE_X1 
    #define Z_PROBE_Y1 
    #define Z_PROBE_X2 
    #define Z_PROBE_Y2 
    #define Z_PROBE_X3 
    #define Z_PROBE_Y3 
  • Whats the problem? Just put the coordinates behind
    #define Z_PROBE_X1  100

or change them in eeprom.
  • I want kown how get these coordinates in my printer. I dont kown how get them.
  • Can you help me? I just want know how to get these coordinates correct.

• Select coordinates closer to the printer center. You have set a max. printer radius which must also be smaller then horizontal radius. That is the radius of allowed coordinates. Then make sure position+ z probe offset lies within that radius.