TimeLaps Problem

Hello,
Recently I have configur a old smartphone to use it like a webcam.  I have configure RepetierServer to use it and it works fine.
My problem is about the TimeLaps Creation,The record start and stop correctely but when the timelaps is finished I have an error message "Uncatched error in video conversion:System Exception".

Somebody can help me?

Comments

• That mean normally your ffmpeg version is not the right version (>= 1.1) or you haven't configured it at all.

If it is on a pi, note that the wheezy version is too old and you need to replace it with the one on ffmpeg homepage for wheezy.
  • I have the last one available for Windows 64 bits on the website http://ffmpeg.org/download.html
    In the settingI have configure the path :
    C:\Program Files (x86)\ffmpeg-20160202-git-0ab25da-win64-static\bin\ffmpeg

• Just tested same ffmpeg version and storage position and it worked without problems (btw 64 bit software in 32 bit folder?)

Anyhow it works under the right circumstances, so the question is what is different in your case. SO please check your storage directory/printer/$printername/timelapse/vidodir and check if the contents are there or if something is missing. There should be a input.txt with lots of lines, one per image and ideally a video.mp4 if the error occured after conversion while parsing the answer. Also is disk full wo writing i snot possible any more?
  • I have check in my directory C:\ProgramData\Repetier-Server\printer\RepRap_Prusia\timelapse

He is empty

• That is even stranger if you have not deleted your records. Do you still see any records in webcam tab? Each record is one subdirectory in the directory you mentioned. If it is empty there are no images stored and that it then does not work is no wonder.