Can't send G-code Repetier-Host Mac

Using the latest version of Repetier-Host Mac. I can run the machine using the print panel and even run an STL file turned into G-Code but the 'Printer->Send Script X' commands don't work. I can save and run scripts using the virtual printer.

Using the Send Gcode feature in the Print Panel also doesn't work.

I'm using an Azteeg X5. 

Another data point. I can send g-code to the machine using pronterface for the Mac...

Any ideas?

Comments

• I think that is a problem with the DTR line. Azteeg X5 requires that DTR is high to talk and I think the mac host holds it low. Windows host has a special setting for this (reset on connect->Due native port). Will check that next release can handle it.
  • edited January 2016
    I think that is a problem with the DTR line. Azteeg X5 requires that DTR is high to talk and I think the mac host holds it low. Windows host has a special setting for this (reset on connect->Due native port). Will check that next release can handle it.
    Hello, I have this problem too. Using Version 0.56 (53) -Mac Version- can't seem to send any code. I have an Arduino Mega 2650 with a RAMPS 1.4.

First time 3D printing but I have it configured to work with Marlin on pronterface I was on the verge on calibrating there but decided to change to Repetier as I see it more configurable.

Installed the Repetier firmware using the web-app called Repetier-Firmware configuration tool for version 0.92.8 version but I'm still not able to send code the Kossel Mini using the host.

Thanks in advance for any help given.
  • At least for RAMPS it is clearly possible with right baudrate. I have had too many ramps boards running on my mac that I know for sure it works. Only thing is only one software can connect to the board at a time. And baudrate is the one from first upload since it is stored in eeprom. Or modify EEPROM_MODE to enforce a new baud rate and parameter to be copied into eeprom again. Then you know baudrate and can set it correctly.
  • edited January 2016
    I'm not yet using EEPROM, so that should not be a problem. After calibration I will use it.
    I'm using a BAUDRATE of 250000. As defined in:

// ################# Misc. settings ##################

#define BAUDRATE 250000
    #define ENABLE_POWER_ON_STARTUP 1
    #define POWER_INVERTING 0

Which BAUDRATE have you tried that make it work?
  • 115200 is an official baudrate that should always work. 250000 is no ansi baudrate, so maybe that is a problem here, also I'm quite sure it works with mac.