Still can not compile v0.91 Repetier Firmware

I have not been able to compile V0.91 firmware. I created a new configuration using http://www.repetier.com/firmware/v091/index.html I selected the Melzi board and I selected the Pibot Display/Controller extension with 20 x 4 characters. I downloaded the complete firmware. I unzipped the firmware. Using IDE 1.0.5 r2 I receive the following compile errors:
In file included from /Repetier.h:271,
                 from ui.cpp:20:
/ui.h: In function 'void ui_init_keys()':
ui.h:913: error: 'DIO42_DDR' was not declared in this scope
ui.h:913: error: 'DIO42_PIN' was not declared in this scope
ui.h:913: error: 'DIO42_WPORT' was not declared in this scope
ui.h:913: error: 'DIO42_WPORT' was not declared in this scope
/ui.h: In function 'void ui_check_keys(int&)':
ui.h:920: error: 'DIO42_RPORT' was not declared in this scope
ui.h:920: error: 'DIO42_PIN' was not declared in this scope

I have made no changes to any of the files. The port 42 is hard coded in ui.h although there is not a port 42 on the Melzi board.
Please any help appreciated

Comments

• The pibot controller has no pin setup for non-pi boards. So you are using the pins defined for the pi and these of course do not match. You need to update in ui.h the pins for the display to match what you used to connect.
  • I am trying to comprehend your advice. The original firmware sent with the P802M does compile. I need to make changes for auto bed leveling. Can I use the V0.91 configuration tool and only download the config.h file? If I download the entire V0.91 package that would overwrite all the changes custom changes make in files. Or should I edit the config.h by hand?  If I edit the config.h file by hand do I need to bother with editing the bottom of the config.h file since I will not be using the configuration tool? The current config.h file has changes made in the top of the file but they are not reflected in the bottom of the config.h file, this leads me to believe I only need to change the top of the config.h file by hand and not use the configuration tool.
    My question - Should I edit the top of the existing configuration.h file by hand and leave the bottom of the configuration.h file alone?
  • You can use the pure config file from online tool as replacement. But if you upload a config not created with the tool it can not extract the old values. The config options at the end are inside a comment so they do not disturb anyway.