Geeetech A30T progress and bed display.

On my Geeetech A30T printers (latest firmware from Geeetech and latest Repetier version) the progress displayed and the tracking on the bed seems to be way off. I'll start seeing progress and tracks on the bed way before the physical printers even begin moving.

The Prusa Mini on the same server and when I had them connected and running, my Ender 3v2, Max and Elegoo Neptune 2D were pretty much right in sync.

Comments

• Not to be a pain, but when the A30T finishes printing the bed retreats to the rear rather than to the front for easy print removal like other printers. Is there a setting I can adjust?
  • Find it in Config...Printer settings...Printer...Park position
  • I don't see it.

I have Home Positions for X,Y,Z and invert switches for each. But no "Park Position"

I went through several times, just in case my old eyes missed it.
  • Preview is always ahead of real print. We show moves for commands we send. There is no way to know when that move gets executed. Depends on buffer sizes, move queue size in printer. So that is normal.

Server has no park position, but in G-Code->Event Dependent is a script for pause where amove to park position is written. There you have the position from wizard installation that you want to modify.
  • I don't see it.

I have Home Positions for X,Y,Z and invert switches for each. But no "Park Position"

I went through several times, just in case my old eyes missed it.
    Sorry, I use Repetier-Host
  • In printer tab below the "Check every x seconds" slider you set park position for pause.