Cant add to printer queue after a print has been started

Like the title says why cant you add to a printers queue while its printing. Also is the print all function now useless? It only adds one thing of many selected to the printer. Came from an older version and print all was how I would quickly add everything inn a model folder to a printer. Now I have to select every box next to each part and then add it to the printers "queue" but only if the printers not 

Comments

• There is a new option in printer configuration->general named "Enable print queue". Some users do not like piling up prints so only want the current print in it. Guess it is not selected in your case. Selecting it brings back old queue behaviour.
  • All of my printers have this enabled. Still only adds prints to the queue if print has not been started.
  • Also since the "print all" doesn't seem to add all files in the folder to a printer anymore is it possible to have an "add all to queue"
  • Repetier said:
    There is a new option in printer configuration->general named "Enable print queue". Some users do not like piling up prints so only want the current print in it. Guess it is not selected in your case. Selecting it brings back old queue behaviour.
    All of my printers have this enabled. Still only adds prints to the queue if print has not been started.

Also since the "print all" doesn't seem to add all files in the folder to a printer anymore is it possible to have an "add all to queue"
  • Ok, I think you are importing to print/queue where I found a print all button. Seems to not work as expected. Will fix for next release. I was just testing the model to queue function. If you had this on a different location, please let me know.
  • Repetier said:
    Ok, I think you are importing to print/queue where I found a print all button. Seems to not work as expected. Will fix for next release. I was just testing the model to queue function. If you had this on a different location, please let me know.
    Correct that is where I work from. I use a attached folder location for storage
  • Ok, I already found the problem - was added with the no queue option having a logic error.
  • Repetier said:
    Ok, I already found the problem - was added with the no queue option having a logic error.
    Oh awesome, so next update? :)

• Soon if we don't get a bigger issue. Need to recheck all changes and some testing.
  • Repetier said:
    Soon if we don't get a bigger issue. Need to recheck all changes and some testing.
    Thanks as always:)
  • Helpful discussion, it helped me too. Thank you.