Project preview

Is it possible to change the preview of a project? I wish he had a different inclination.
For esxample:  this is original
Immagine-2022-08-26-201740" I wish it were so, otherwise it is hardly understandable: Immagine-2022-08-26-201810

Comments

• WHile you can select which image to use with eye icon, you can not change rendering angle. This is set for all prerendered gcodes and stl files to values working in general. I see that it might be nice in this example to have higher view point, but you won't want to set it for every upload.
  • edited August 2022
    Repetier said:
    WHile you can select which image to use with eye icon, you can not change rendering angle. This is set for all prerendered gcodes and stl files to values working in general. I see that it might be nice in this example to have higher view point, but you won't want to set it for every upload.

Thanks. Unfortunately I have almost 2000 models with this "problem". It would be nice to be able to change the viewing angle.
  • Is there any news about this "feature"?
    To clarify:
    - I create a new object
    - I upload a jpeg file, the relative
     stl file and the gcode file.

This is the preview I see if I set the jpeg file.

This instead if I set the stl file.

• Will be included in 1.4.7

• Repetier said:
    Will be included in 1.4.7

I installed version 1.4.7
    How can I change the preview of the images?
  • In global settings->Preview images you can define in which direction the camera is. New files get new rendering. When it is ok you can there also trigger recomuting all files which can take long so wait until settings are good.
  • I can't find the "Preview images" item in the global settings.
    Is it only included in the PRO version?
  • Preview images are a pro feature and settings only appear in pro feature as they require code parts not active in free version.
  • Okay. I have the PRO version, but I'm using repetier-server 1.4.7 free on a "trial machine".
    I will try pro version