Problème pour imprimé

edited July 2022 in Bug Reports
Bonjour,

J’ai un souci avec mon imprimante,

Je viens de mètre un raspberry pi avec repetier server
j'ai un message qui me dit que j'ai un problème avec le matériel de mon imprimante.
Ce qui m'empêche d'imprimer avec repetier server.

Par contre avec une carte sd j'ai aucuns soucis
Je vous joins donc une capture d'écran du message

Pourquoi sur carte SD j'ai 0 problème et sur repetier server j'ai ce problème ?

Pouvez-vous m'aider à corriger ce problème s'il vous plais.

https://gyazo.com/e40f8c5ff8fc852b08733e0256387ab4

Comments

• The M99 being metntioned triggers the error.

Question would be why you get a crc error - haven't seen this yet so think it is firmware internal check maybe from eeprom as that uses crc error checks. So it might be that eeprom is not working or if configured to use sd card you just have no sd card inserted.

If that only happens at connection start it should recover when you send "Try to recover" - otherwise search in installation directory/firmwares the file marlin.xml for rule
    <response type="conditionIgnoring">(.*M999\b.*)</response>
    and add before that line

<response type="ignore">enqueu?e?(ing)?.*(.*M999\b.*)</response>
    That should disable the message. At least if it comes from M999 and not because the complete line starts with error: as that is still a firmware error. If you can please post the console output when you connect with all filters disabled, especially the part around the error message.

• Bonjour,

Quand je mets la carte sd ou que je enlève la carte sd j'ai le même message. 
    Si je fais Try to recover le message revient à chaque fois.

Ce qui est bizarre c'est que la 6 mois j’utilisai déjà repetier server et donc c'était la version 1.2.1
    Faut-t'il peut-être que je réinstalle complètement au propre repetier server sur mon raspberry ?
  • You can use the update function in  Repetier-Server to update. No need for new install. But you might need to add the change to get rid of the message. But you haven't posted the console log when it happens so can not say if that even would help. But selecting try recover should at least make message in server disappear and you can use it. Just as I said something with eeprom settings might be wrong or something else. Guess the console log will show it better what is causing it.
  • If you do it in terminal you need to first open the marlin.xml file in a text editor:

sudo nano /usr/local/Repetier-Server/firmware/marlin.xml

then search for the line mentioned and add that line before it. Save and exit editor, then reboot pi.
    After any update the change will be gone, but in next release I'll add it.
  • Repetier said:
    If you do it in terminal you need to first open the marlin.xml file in a text editor:

sudo nano /usr/local/Repetier-Server/firmware/marlin.xml

then search for the line mentioned and add that line before it. Save and exit editor, then reboot pi.
    After any update the change will be gone, but in next release I'll add it.
    ceci ?

https://gyazo.com/f982c1b6e4fd7ad16d7857b3d5d9a503
  • No, one line higher that is important.

And please show me the console log of the printer for better assistance.
  • Repetier said:
    The M99 being metntioned triggers the error.

Question would be why you get a crc error - haven't seen this yet so think it is firmware internal check maybe from eeprom as that uses crc error checks. So it might be that eeprom is not working or if configured to use sd card you just have no sd card inserted.

If that only happens at connection start it should recover when you send "Try to recover" - otherwise search in installation directory/firmwares the file marlin.xml for rule
    and add before that line

<response type="ignore">enqueu?e?(ing)?.*(.*M999\b.*)</response>
    That should disable the message. At least if it comes from M999 and not because the complete line starts with error: as that is still a firmware error. If you can please post the console output when you connect with all filters disabled, especially the part around the error message.

https://gyazo.com/b13436688bafc6c8abc81d4992976a42
  • Sorry still too low, I meant above this line
    looks like it is 5 lines higher.

When I talk about the printer console I do not mean the terminal you showed. I mean when you are in the printer windows there is a tab console at least in english. That is where you see what printer says if you disable the filter.
  • merci vous avez corriger mon problème je peut imprimer maintenant
    :) :)