How to adjust what is shown in Print Status

I am running version 1.3.0
When I am running a job and I watching it I can only see the BED TEMPERATURE...
I want to see the EXTRUDER temperature...

I would LOVE to see the temperature of BOTH extruders, not just either the active extruder but BOTH at the same time...

Where do I set it so I can at least see the temperature of the active extruder...

I am running an IDEX printer, it has TWO extruders that can run independently, mirror mode, or duplication mode.
MY use is to use soluble support material in the second extruder in independent mode, and each has different temperature settings, so if I can only see the "ACTIVE" extruder, it will be changing every extruder change (PLA at 205, PVA at 190) which makes the temperature graph less than useful. 

Obviously, what I would like to see, is the Temperature history/graph of each extruder so I can see how well the temperature is tracking...

Thanks in advance....

Comments

• In touch screen or regular gui?
    In normal gui go to manual control and select temperature icon. Then you can select which graphs you want to see. Or if just temperature is enough on the right side is temperatures accordion that you can open.
    Top always shows active extruder and bed.
  • I am running the regular web interface, no client on my tablet or PC or the server PC.

When I go to the temp. section I have several things all saying "BED" and the "current extruder" is ON, but not showing....

I was going to post a picture, but there is nothing that lets me do that.