Server asks for login info I don't have and don't remember setting up

Just started using repetier sever for my 3d printer.  It was working great until yesterday it kicked me off the UI and asked me to log in.  I tried any variations I might have used but there isn't even a button for forgot PW or username.  Tried looking it up online and I can't find any user or other SQL files mentioned to delete.

Comments

• Tried looking it up online and I can't find any user or other SQL files mentioned to delete.
    As I said, I've already tried this.  There is no folder in the C:\ProgramData\Repetier-Server\ named database for me to delete any SQL files from.  I've even tried doing a fresh install of r-server and it was still giving me the same issue after 2 uninstalls and installs.
  • For windows version it must exist, or server will not work at all. The database folder gets created on start automatically. 

Did you install server on windows or on a pi and just control from windows? In that case the folder is on the linux system and you need to check the linux path on that after logging into it with ssh.