No response after shutdown

edited November 2015 in Repetier-Firmware
Searched the forum but didnt find anything about this =/

I have a Da vinci 1.0A and just installed the repetier 0.92
Im running simplify3d software.

After I close s3d or press the disconnect button, or shut of the printer and than start it again or connect s3d to the printer, the only thing I get is M105 codes.

The only thing to get it to work is to delete the Arduino due drivers from my port, and reinstall them, than it works again until I shut it down. This is so annoying!

please help!

EDIT: When just sending the M105 codes, I can still controll the printer with JOG-controlls, but I get nothing back from printer, its like a one way communication.
I have tested different budrates also.

Comments

• When you can control from pc the baudrate should be ok.

I find it strange that deleting and installing the driver helps. Never had that a driver needed reinstall. But that is something on the pc side so it is not a firmware related problem if that is all you do.

Have you tried using our host for communication and check the log. I'm not familar with s3d connection.
  • Thanx for answer!
    Yes I have also tested the repetier host and its the same issue.

Before I flashed the printer with 0.92 and running the stock firmware, there were no communicationproblems at all, so I dont know if its only on the computer =/
    When you can control from pc the baudrate should be ok.

I find it strange that deleting and installing the driver helps. Never had that a driver needed reinstall. But that is something on the pc side so it is not a firmware related problem if that is all you do.

Have you tried using our host for communication and check the log. I'm not familar with s3d connection.

• Problem solved:
    Reinstalled windows. There was some conflicts between other usb to serial protocolls that I have use for arduino.

Thanx for any help =)