Where is the "wall thickness" setting in CuraEngine?

I'm trying to configurate my printer. And I'm trying to get the flow rate correctly before going further to calibrate the X/Y/Z stepper motors.

I'm using a 0.4mm nozzle and I would like to set my wall thickness and make a single wall testprint to measure and adjust the flowrate. But I can't find the wall thickness settings in the CuraEngine settings. Or am I overlooking something?

I'm using the latest 2.2.3 version of Repetier Host.

Comments

• It is in Structures->Infill the first parameter "Shell Thickness". Based on extruder nozzle width it computes how many lines to make out of this.
  • Repetier said:
    It is in Structures->Infill the first parameter "Shell Thickness". Based on extruder nozzle width it computes how many lines to make out of this.
    Oh thanks for the reply!
    I overlooked this because I thought this section was all about the infill parameters. So the infill lines.

But when put it to 0.8 I see it actually calculates 2 outer shell lines :)

So when I put the shell thickness here to 0.4 then I may asume that it prints a single shell at the nozzle diameter of 0.4mm?

So when I put in 0.48 it should print a single wall at 120% of the nozzle diameter?
  • Yes, your observation is correct. It calculates how many lines are necessary for shell width. 0.8 with 0.4mm nozzle is too much so it goes up to 2 outlines to achieve this. If you need to force it to be one set nozzle width to 0.8mm.