Stop printing Firmware stopped!

edited August 2021 in General
Wtf? This came up today, after a clean reinstallation of the rpi image on raspberrypi. And restored repeiter-server settings. After restore i has about 5 good printing.
Mesg:8:18:13.857: Firmware stopped! You can only send host and shell commands until you hit emergency stop or restart the printer. Eventually running print is stopped.
Mesg:8:18:13.857: Error:Wrong checksum
Recv:8:18:13.862: Resend:1967
Recv:8:18:13.862: Ignore due to resend: ok
Recv:8:18:13.862: Ignore due to resend: Error:Wrong checksum
Recv:8:18:13.896: Ignore due to resend: Error:Wrong checksum

Comments

• You are running printer with repetier-firmware? We already detected the problem and will publish today an update that fixes the issue.
    Alternative edit the server file in INSTALL_DIR/firmwares/repetier.xml
    and remove this line:
    <response type="fatal">error:</response>
  • Repetier said:
    You are running printer with repetier-firmware? We already detected the problem and will publish today an update that fixes the issue.
    and remove this line:

Yes, i have repeiter-firmware. Thx will wait the new firmware.
  • user said:
    Repetier said:
    You are running printer with repetier-firmware? We already detected the problem and will publish today an update that fixes the issue.
    and remove this line:

Yes, i have repeiter-firmware. Thx will wait the new firmware.

It work if i set ping-pong mode only.
  • It works until first communication error. That will stop a print due to handling them all as error from starting with "error:". Next version has exceptions for the communication errors since they get fixed automatically by the resend request.
  • edited August 2021
    Repetier said:
    It works until first communication error. That will stop a print due to handling them all as error from starting with "error:". Next version has exceptions for the communication errors since they get fixed automatically by the resend request.

Ok. Thx! I can see that the update was released. I need add the line
    in firmwares/repetier.xml

I would like to suggest an interesting feature.
    Make the webmind access the parent directory of the repeiter-server with the ability to save and upload files to those directories.

• With the update the repetier.xml does not need to be edited.

You can copy files into server directories. Server needs to know that files are added as it runs extra computations on them. Repetier-Server Monitor is our solution to that problem. Monitor will watch some directories and upload added files automatically.
  • Repetier said:
    With the update the repetier.xml does not need to be edited.

You can copy files into server directories. Server needs to know that files are added as it runs extra computations on them. Repetier-Server Monitor is our solution to that problem. Monitor will watch some directories and upload added files automatically.

I delited an folder with big sise from the zip files and it work ok.