[Repetier-Server Monitor]MQTT broker into Repetier-Server Monitor

edited June 2021 in Repetier-Server
Hi! I have MQTT broker for on/off my printer. Can i on/off mine printer from Repetier-Server Monitor?

Comments

• Monitor can use the same on/off solution the server has. We have no mqtt support but you could write a script that sends the command via mqtt client and call it from server. If you add it to the printer menu it also appears in monitor printer menu.
  • Repetier said:
    Monitor can use the same on/off solution the server has. We have no mqtt support but you could write a script that sends the command via mqtt client and call it from server. If you add it to the printer menu it also appears in monitor printer menu.

I use scheme when i has full off repetier server (raspi is off) and i poweron raspi uses MQTT broker.
    If Repetier-Server Monitor will send to mqtt an commands for poweron/poweoff commands it will be good.
  • Ok so you want to power on/off the pi. That is currently not directly possible as monitor needs the server to be running and does not have own commands independent of any server. You could misuse a local server instance to have a dummy printer with some switches, also not really nice solution-