Most advanced supported board?

I'm working on a project that was originally built around repetier (and due to protocol/code issues we can't change away at the moment).
But we need to update our printer hardware.

Can anyone suggest a board with Trinamic drivers, 24V support and some reasonable way to use PT100 sensors?

There's quite a few out there, but finding one that repetier firmware supports is turning out to be not simple...

Thanks!

Comments

• Most due based boards should work. If it is not in the list you can make a cstom board with the pin definitions. Problem  is that newer boards tend to use other processors so they do not work with v1 firmware. V2 is planned to solve this problem and already supports some like RUMBA32 whcih also supports trinamic also it has a small wiring bug that you need to fix. But PT100 would be a problem there.
  • I'm working on a project that was originally built around repetier (and due to protocol/code issues we can't change away at the moment).
    But we need to update our printer hardware. omegle bluestacks

Can anyone suggest a board with Trinamic drivers, 24V support and some reasonable way to use PT100 sensors?

There's quite a few out there, but finding one that repetier firmware supports is turning out to be not simple...

Thanks!
    i'd the same thing to ask.
  • edited January 2021
    I'm working on a project that was originally built around repetier (and due to protocol/code issues we can't change away at the moment).
    But we need to update our printer hardware. omegle bluestacks

Can anyone suggest a board with Trinamic drivers, 24V support and some reasonable way to use PT100 sensors? https://canlimacizle.red

Thanks!
    i'd the same thing to ask.

• @mikestanley464
    Any additional requirements that should change my last answer? I've seen that there are newer rumba32 revisions so guess the bug is now solved in 1.1 layout.
  • Repetier said:
    @mikestanley464
    Any additional requirements that should change my last answer? I've seen that there are newer rumba32 revisions so guess the bug is now solved in 1.1 layout. VidMate 

• Don't have a newer revision, but yes I think with that board it should be fixed. Just make sure you get one with that revision. I know at least first mks clone also copied the bug, so hope they also have revised the boards.