bluetooth control using hc-05

hi i am pretty new to diy 3d printers and recently built my first full diy, i would like to incorporate bluetooth communication for the printer to be controlled by the repetier server. i would like to know the pins required for rx and tx on ramps 1.4 with the printer running repetier firmware. i have a little idea from other forums which cater to ramps and would like to use the (d0 and d1 serial port 0 i believe )pins since i do not want to change pins for the endstops. i do not see an option for serial port 0 on the repetier firmware confuguration tool. please help and advice on how to tackle the problem, thank you

Comments

• d0/d1 are used by usb so hope that does not interfere. That is the default Serial port but you need to program the hc-05 with baud rate and to connect to your pc first. Too long ago I did that, but there is a helper software on github for your firmware. 
  • Repetier said:
    d0/d1 are used by usb so hope that does not interfere. That is the default Serial port but you need to program the hc-05 with baud rate and to connect to your pc first. Too long ago I did that, but there is a helper software on github for your firmware. 
    thank you so much, could you  ind telling me where the helper software is on github cant seem to find that , thanks again !!
  • The ino file is located here:
    https://github.com/repetier/Repetier-Firmware/tree/master/src/bluetoothEcho

read the comments for instructions. They already contain the required AT commands also this was for HC-06 i guess there is no difference in commands.