z probe with servo

hi i am pretty new to diy 3d printers and recently built my first full diy, i would like some help regarding the z probe for auto bed leveling. i use a ramps 1.4 with the repetier firmware. how do i incorporate a servo which has a micro switch attached to its arm which is deployed automatically for levelling and then stowed away after leveling is done. i cant seem to find any settings in the firmware or the configuration tool, thank you 

Comments

• You can move servo with M340 (see repetier.ino for gcode list). You can also define gcode scripts for deploy and undeploy servo which is where you would add the M340 commands to move the servo. Normally you should use the variant that disables servo after some ms so it does not jitter and draw current to hold position.
  • Repetier said:
    You can move servo with M340 (see repetier.ino for gcode list). You can also define gcode scripts for deploy and undeploy servo which is where you would add the M340 commands to move the servo. Normally you should use the variant that disables servo after some ms so it does not jitter and draw current to hold position.
    thank you !!