RE: Erasing V1.0.6 to Use 0.95f for Printrbot Simple (1403)...

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to use 0.95f after V1.0.6 has been downloaded and erased. If so...great! We need to chat about it.

This should give some background in case you or your friends were wondering. I downloaded the 0.95f after using the V1.0.6. The V1.0.6 did not work for my Printrbot Simple (1403). There are no G-Codes in the newer version. I went online and tried to figure out how to manage the new software with the Printrbot (1403) but the instructions on the Printrbot Simple (1403) pages referred to a Mac Computer supposedly with version 0.95f.

So...I need assistance and if you or your friends can help, great. I could use a couple of boosts of knowledge.

Sincerely,

Seth

Comments

• What does "here are no G-Codes in the newer version" mean? G-Codes are under preview tab. There are then 2 tabs and one is g-code.

To get 0.95 working you must delete the main repetier-host registry key HKEY/CurrentUser/Software/RepetierHost. 1.0.6 does this if you uninstall it and answer the last question about deleting registry with yes.
  • Hello,

I want to use the new Repetier (V1.0.6). I changed my mind once I read your "Preview Tab" explanation. Thank you for your support. There is one small issue. I did not erase that Registry Key (HKEY/CurrentUser/Software/RepetierHost).

Can you please provide one more amount of your time for another explanation? Please explain how I am supposed to get rid of the registry key if I did not erase it when I erased the program.

Sincerely,

Seth

P.S. I knew I should have not erased it. That is what I get for listening to a CURA person.  

• Press WindowsKey+R and enter regedit then you have an editor for registry and can browse to the key and delete it. Be carefull not to delete anything else, since registry is very important to windows.

Alternatively reinstall 1.0.6 and then deinstall it.
  • Hello Again,

Thank you very much. Now...off to printing stuff. 3D!

Sincerely,

Seth

• Hello,

For the support, I downloaded V1.0.6 and gave $5.00 via Paypal.com. Enjoy...

Sincerely,

Seth