Post processing script not executable

Hello,

I have recently started to use Repetier Host with Slic3r to transform CAD into G codes for 3D printing. However I'm facing a problem, during the slicing which give me the following error message : "<Slic3r> The configured post-processing script is not executable: check permissions or escape whitespace/exclamation points." 

In slic3r, in the print settings, I wrote the path to the postprocessor, without any whitespace/exclamation points as following : : C:\Users\DlH\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python3532\Tools\scripts\postprocessor.py
Unless im mistaken, the problem should be a permissions problem but even though, I don't know what should be done to make it executable as when i checked the properties of the "postprocessor" everything is enabled at the exception of the "special authorities".

Im a beginner in this field so Im kind of lost in these things, I checked a few problems similar to this one but the problem was arising from dash "-" in the path.

Thanks for your help,

DlH

Comments

• You can not execute a python script directly. You need to call python with the script to run. On linux there is a way to do this by adding the interpreter required in first line and setting execute permission on the script, but I don't think this works on windows.