Driver not downloading

I am trying to connect to my Plasma table but I am being told that the "drivers" have not been installed. Where/how do I find these and install them?

Comments

• I am trying to connect to my Plasma table but I am being told that the "drivers" have not been installed. Where/how do I find these and install them?
    I was told by my table manufacturer that once connected to WIFI and the printer is plugged in, repetier host should install them automatically. this has not been the case.

• What drivers are you talking about? The standard host das no drivers at all. Customised versions from manufacturer might have usb driver included. Windows 10 normally installs them when detected.

Do you connect using usb or with TCP/IP?
  • You are correct I got it figured out last night thank you. I am experiencing a different issue though. I generate my G-code in sheet cam. I can run the test in sheet cam to make sure all paths are generated. They are correct. I save the file and load into Repetier and The g-code is complete in the "G-code editor" location but the only thing showed on the print preview is a Z axis move at the x0,y0 location. it does not drive to the hole locations as it shows in sheet cam in the test mode. I started the print just to be sure and it does only send the Z axis move to the cnc. 
  • Host is mainly written for FDM printers and supports only their gcode syntax. Many cam software have many flags to influence the output. So I guess the software is not generating a gcode style that host understands or the plasma table since it did the same. But to say more I need to see the generated gcode and maybe some communication from a log during print.