Changing Park Command move order

Just wondering if there is any way to change the order of the moves that Repetier sends to the printer when executing the Park Command.  As it is now,  I home the print head and it moves to the 0,0,0 position and when I press the Park button, the print head first moves in the X,Y plane to the center of the bed (this is my programmed position of choice). Then it moves the Z axis up 150mm.  I would like it to move FIRST up to Z = 150mm and then do the X,Y axis move. That way the print head would be up off of the 0 position and would not be in any danger of hitting the bed surface when it moves to the center of the bed. The generator for the Park G-Code must be somewhere in firmware, but I have not been able to find it.   Thanks,   Bill

Comments

• The host sends only the pause script if you hit pause or send @pause so you are free to do what you want. Pause remembers start position. So you can go to relative mode and move a few mm up and then to some position.

For the park command where it goes to park position I have changed the order to do z first after next update.
  • Thanks for the advice.  I have been handling this issue by using the the Z axis move function in the "Manual Control screen" of Repetier  to move up from the home position by 10mm and then pressing the "Park" button. This solves the problem of collision with the bed surface, but I was trying to find a solution that did not require manual intervention. 

It looks like that issue will be solved in the next update, so thank you very much for the info.