pb de licence repetier server

Bonjour, j'ai payé une licence server pour 5 installations. je suppose que c'est pour plusieurs cartes raspberry destinées à plusieurs périphéries ou autres. j'ai réinstallé trois fois sur la même carte raspberry et on me demande un numéro de licence. est ce normal ? comment récupérer la licence que j'ai acheté puisque je dois réinstaller sur la même carte.

Comments

• Normally we detect it is same hardware and it will reuse the activated license. In general you should deactivate a license when you plan to upload a new image so the license is returned in any case. If none the less you lost all 5 licenses from these activations just send us a email with your license code and we can reset them.
  • Where can I find my license code?

• For systems you already activated you see them in Main Menu->Register, otherwise in the mail when you bought the license.
  • it's ok.

Vous trouverez ci-dessous des informations relatives à votre commande. Veuillez noter ce numéro de référence qui identifie votre commande : Nº de REF 564567043. Vous recevrez une confirmation de commande séparée par courrier électronique.

Repetier-Server Pro (#300651007) 1 unité(s)

• Good you kept your mails:-)
  • Shit, you should NEVER post your activation codes in internet! Now everyone can know it and use it and when they are used you can not:-( Why did you post it? Licenses were not used except one installation so no need to even post it. What is the problem you try to solve?
  • edited March 2021
    Repetier said:
    Normally we detect it is same hardware and it will reuse the activated license. In general you should deactivate a license when you plan to upload a new image so the license is returned in any case. If none the less you lost all 5 licenses from these activations just send us a email with your license code and we can reset them.
    Bonjour,
    Pourriez-vous réactiver ma licence s'il vous plaît ? 

Merci
  • I have reset it but please never post it in public. If others see the license they can now use it for free and block you!!!
  • Repetier said:
    I have reset it but please never post it in public. If others see the license they can now use it for free and block you!!!
    sorry
  • docman95 said:
    Repetier said:
    I have reset it but please never post it in public. If others see the license they can now use it for free and block you!!!
    sorry
    docman95 said:
    Repetier said:
    sorry
    sorry and thank's