When stopping a print it doesent cooldown the nozzle or bed

When stopping a print it doesn't cooldown the nozzle or bed. So if i have to cancel a print it leaves the nozzle and bed at the temp it was set to. I have the Ender 3 V2. Repetier Server Pro 1.0.1

Comments

• In printer settings you have event dependent gcodes. Add there 
    M104 S0
    M140 S0
    M106 S0

to the print stopped event if you like that. It differs what users want here so we made it a script a  universal solution.

Maybe even M84 to disable motor and before a G1 move to move out of your way.

Starting with 1.0.2 we create such settings by default now when you use the wizard.
  • Thank you for the reply.
    Ok, So i would just add in the commands that i want on what event. However i added
    M104 S0
    M140 S0
    M106 S0
    in the "Run  if job is aborted" and when i aborted the job the heat still stayed on.

• So i put them in the gcode and they worked. I guess im putting them in the wrong place?
  • I think you created a quick command with that name. Look a bit higher there are tabs with "quick commands" selected first. Switch to "event dependent" and you see the box where you need to enter it.
  • That is where i have it. Under the "Run if job is aborted"  box. Is that the right one if i cancel the job?

• When you hit the stop print button that gets executed, yes. I have tested it yesterday to work correctly. Could see the commands in console when I hit stop (square button). On pause it is not run.
  • Works now. Not sure if it had something to do with the update or what. Working now though Thanks.