Saving from host to server is a problem after upgrading to 1.0

edited December 2020 in Bug Reports
I upgraded the servers for two printers to  version 1.0 today. When connecting from a Repetier host over the network to save a file all groups except default group are no longer available. No new group can be created  from host either.

I have never had this problem with any previous version and connecting using a browser confirms that all groups and previous files are still there on the server.

Problem is same for both servers (both are Pro versions 1.0, each on a Raspberry Pi).

Comments

• Just published 1.0.1 where a hang on direct print was fixed. Please update to prevent this. Not sure if this is also for storing. Should not have changed group handling, so will test as soon as possible.
  • edited December 2020
    Repetier said:
    Just published 1.0.1 where a hang on direct print was fixed. Please update to prevent this. Not sure if this is also for storing. Should not have changed group handling, so will test as soon as possible.
    All groups are not visible (from Repetier-Host). Only "all" and the "default" group is visible. This is a other problem how the "direct print" problem. 
  • Ok see it now as well. Will check what is going wrong.
  • Ok found the bug. Unfortunately it is in Repetier-Host and not in the server. Host thinks 1.0.1 is older than 0.75.0 so does not assume groups exist at all. Good thing is we are working to release host update next when Prusa Slicer 2.3 is finished.
  • Repetier said:
    Ok found the bug. Unfortunately it is in Repetier-Host and not in the server. Host thinks 1.0.1 is older than 0.75.0 so does not assume groups exist at all. Good thing is we are working to release host update next when Prusa Slicer 2.3 is finished.

I have upgraded host to latest versions but still have this problem - am I doing something wrong or is there no solution yet implemented?

• You need to download 2.2.0 by replacing version in download path. New release is still in testing phase so last official version will not work.
  • Repetier said:
    You need to download 2.2.0 by replacing version in download path. New release is still in testing phase so last official version will not work.

Many thanks.

Any time frame for the official version (if it is close I will not bother with the beta releases)?

• It is quite close and my top priority at the moment. Don't think much will change, just checking it and linux version.