Ender 3 V2 not working

13»

Comments

• I'll have to update and give it a shot.
  • Repetier said:
    Does this still happen in V1.0.0 released today with the ender fix? If you use the old version it might be that after 2 minutes the ender temperature bug kicks in that we now fix. It would cause temperatures to be not recogniced any more.
    I just did the upgrade on my 3 pi's.  Already I can say the ender 3 V2's don't behave the same as the other printers I have in the home screen.  The other printers all display their current temp as a line and it just keeps scrolling.  The enders just show a white box with no line or data changing.
  • Can you provide a log where we can see the temperature response of the ender. Since I had none I used information about the problem I found. Please put it in a file on dropbox/pastebin/... since forum changes content a bit and it is important to see the unchanged responses if they are in different format.
  • Repetier said:
    Can you provide a log where we can see the temperature response of the ender. Since I had none I used information about the problem I found. Please put it in a file on dropbox/pastebin/... since forum changes content a bit and it is important to see the unchanged responses if they are in different format.
    can you give me some detailed direction around capturing exactly what you're looking for?  I can find a place to put it for retrieval, maybe even just through email?  But not sure exactly what logging you're looking for.

• In printer context menu in server is a entry logs. There you can enable logging. Next job will then be logged, or if you enable connected log it starts also logging when not printing into connected.log. You need to restart server or deactivate and activate printer to start this logging after enabling. In same tab you can then download the required log. Since you say it happens also while not printing connected log would be the best choice. Then I also see what was send and if they say they support auto report temperatures.
  • Ok just finally had a chance to enable logging and am running a print now.
  • Just to note - in 1.0.1 the ender bug is still not fixed due to a problem in our fix. The 1.0.2 will have it fixed. Beta is already downloadable for linux and final release will come next week I think.
  • Ok so you don't need logs, you figured out the problem?
  • Yes, I'm pretty sure I found it.
  • Updated to 1.02 and have been printing for a few hours on 5 Ender 3 V2's, looks good so far!