Artillery SideWinder X1 V4 Profile

Hello,
i would like to post a question since, after many attempts, i cannot get working my Artillery Sidewinder 3D with the Server installed over an RPI4.
Is there anyone that can share the profile?
Thanks

Comments

• While I don't have it I know that firmware Marlin is required. Apart from that autodetect should find the working combination. You can also test with 0.94.4 beta which has some improvements in setup wizard. Just change the download link to 0.94.4 for download.
  • Thank you for your advice.
    About fan control, i have just set to use the software-controlled check (on). I cannot see the rotation speed on the LCD of Sidewinder. Shall i need to set it to hardware (off)?
  • > Shall i need to set it to hardware (off)?
    What does that mean? We only send M106 or M107 with speed to firmware. When you see the cooling fan starting/stopping it works. Maybe the value is just not shown on lcd.
  • Thank you. Fan speed is not shown on LCD. Is there any planned fix for this?
  • We have no control over the artillery display so can not influence what it shows. And in our gui the fan speed is visible.
  • alb1989 said:
    Thank you. Fan speed is not shown on LCD. Is there any planned fix for this?
    The Display is a separate Host computer.

• Ok, thank you. I will search for other TFT firmwares (marlin based).