GCodes Are All Over The Place

I was trying to print with the 24 well plate GCode.
It is difficult to manually troubleshoot the codes especially if the codes do not show the exact placement of the prints inside the area. 
Though we managed to manually adjust the values by trial and error just to try many times if the nozzle will go through each well of the well plate, we think it would be great if we could see the exact position or placement of our prints within the build area. 
Could you please assist how can we ensure that the position of our prints are that of the 24 well plate and not all over the place as shown below:
  The screen that we are expecting to see on the screen is something like this below (we manually edited each using "Paint" to show our thoughts/ideas). Currently, it's doing the printing as what we "manually" did by trial and error, but it would be highly appreciated if we could see it also in real time on this screen like this (and not the image above).

Thank you for your support in advance. 

Comments

• I forgot to add, the printer settings that we are currently using is:

And the GCode that we are using is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kksl3TUuyRS0cNV5A69BzL1zscPrwskc/view?usp=sharing
  • There is nothing you can do. A gcode is made for a printer with given size. This one was made for a printer with origin on front left and bigger bed. So find the generator that created it and generate a gcode for your size.
  • Repetier said:
    There is nothing you can do. A gcode is made for a printer with given size. This one was made for a printer with origin on front left and bigger bed. So find the generator that created it and generate a gcode for your size.
    Thank you for your message.
    Even the GCode commands are made within the range of the bed given size? 
    The GCode commands included in the attached code link was printing within the printer's area, however, the repetier screen is not showing exactly what is being printed in reality. 
  • I have downloaded it and it is showing up at right position but only the first row has the micro grids. But that seems ok as the code looks quite simple. It contains no extrusion only travel moves. I used last version 2.1.6 for testing.