Compiling error

edited September 2015 in General
Hi,
I've a Rostock mini printer with an old version of Repetier FW, so i'm try to edit and compile the new 0.91 FW.
I'm using Arduino 1.0.5 and i'm compiling the FW for an Atmega 2560, but i'm having a lots of error while compiling...

Here the Configuration.h
And here the some error:

Can someone tell me how to resolve? Thanks.

Edit: I've use the configuration tool for create the FW and the configuration.h

Comments

• I've change Arduino Ide to 1.5.8 and now the error is "only":

ui.cpp: In member function 'void UIDisplay::adjustMenuPos()':
    ui.cpp:2016:47: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
         uint8_t mtype = HAL::readFlashByte((const prog_char*)&(men->menuType));
                                                   ^
    ui.cpp:2016:47: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
    ui.cpp:2016:41: error: expected primary-expression before 'const'
                                             ^
    ui.cpp:2016:41: error: expected ')' before 'const'
    ui.cpp: In member function 'void UIDisplay::nextPreviousAction(int8_t)':
    ui.cpp:2083:47: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
                                                   ^
    ui.cpp:2083:47: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
    ui.cpp:2083:41: error: expected primary-expression before 'const'
                                             ^
    ui.cpp:2083:41: error: expected ')' before 'const'
    ui.cpp:2087:49: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
         uint8_t entType = HAL::readFlashByte((const prog_char*)&(ent->menuType));// 0 = Info, 1 = Headline, 2 = submenu ref, 3 = direct action command
                                                     ^
    ui.cpp:2087:49: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
    ui.cpp:2087:43: error: expected primary-expression before 'const'
         uint8_t entType = HAL::readFlashByte((const prog_char*)&(ent->menuType));// 0 = Info, 1 = Headline, 2 = submenu ref, 3 = direct action command
                                               ^
    ui.cpp:2087:43: error: expected ')' before 'const'
    Errore durante la compilazione
  • You can not compile 0.91 with 1.5.8 compiler. They have changed some settings. Upgrade to 0.92.4 firmware to compile with latest arduino.
  • So, which version of Arduino i have to use to compile Repetier FW 0.91?
  • 1.0.6 shoudl work fine with 0.91. That is what it was developed with.
  • Just saw you are using linux. Linux was always a bit different as it used a different compiler. Use windows version to be sure or 0.92 firmware. 
  • Thanks a lot for your quickly support! :)
  • edited October 2015
    In file included from /HAL.h:75,
                     from /Repetier.h:415,
                     from Commands.cpp:22:
    C:\Users\Domovoy\Desktop\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:212:26: error: pins_arduino.h: No such file or directory
    Commands.cpp: In static member function 'static void Commands::processMCode(GCode*)':
    Commands.cpp:1506: error: 'INPUT_PULLUP' was not declared in this scope
  • Please explain what is this error? Thanks in advance!
  • Arduino.h is poart of your Arduino IDE and it failed to load pins_arduino.h which seems missing in your installation. That causes then more errors. So you should try reinstalling arduino to get missing files back.