Repetier & Ubuntu 18.04 Server - Data folder

edited December 2018 in General
I have a dedicated I5/4GB RAM/250GB HD server box setup with Ubuntu 18.04 Server on it. When I installed the OS i chose LVM when formatting, and it seems to have given the  / mount only like 350MB. It's the system files, so I get that. However this doesn't work well with Repetier using var to store it's data. I have 4 printers running and after throwing a few gcode files on each one, I have 12MB of free space and can't upload anything. If I do something small, it bags down forever on rendering because it has no room to store the render. What can I do to fix this? I have a big order and I can't pull all my machines down while I take 2 hours to install everything over again.  Thanks in advance!!

P.S. - I know a good amount of Linux, but I don't know much about using the partition tools.

Comments

• Since you have a big folder move /var/lib/Repetier-Server to that. Then take the easy linux solution and make a link (ln) from /var/lib/Repetier-Server to the new destination. Do not forget to stop server before doing so
    sudo service RepetierServer stop

• Repetier said:
    Since you have a big folder move /var/lib/Repetier-Server to that. Then take the easy linux solution and make a link (ln) from /var/lib/Repetier-Server to the new destination. Do not forget to stop server before doing so
    sudo service RepetierServer stop

Thanks a big help