Server Monitor on Raspberry

I really would appreciate a Server Monitor Image for the Raspberry Pi. That would be a unexpensive Solution to Monitor the Repetier Servers. The Raspi Pi 4 should have enough power.

Comments

• There would be no image required. The monitor is a desktop software requiring a mouse and keyboard and a minimum resolution as used on 10" displays. So if there is an arm version that would be the requirement.

Not sure if that is what you are targeting for or more something like the touch interface for all servers.

I think for next monitor release I will test this possibility. Seems at least possible to compile it for pi.
  • That would be great. There is a good reason for the request. We are having two rooms with 3D Printers. We are not sitting inside those rooms. The Server Monitor gives us the opportunity to take a look on all printers without running through the building, since every printer has a webcam. So mounting a big screen at the floor gives us good possibility to check the printer. Even better would be status screen with the webcams, even if the refresh rate of the webcam images would be 5 seconds or so. on a 4K screen a bunch of printers could be displayed.

• You will then like the next monitor version. It has webcam in home screen for all updating every x seconds.

If you work on a pc you can also install monitor software on your pc.
  • I am looking forward to it. That really makes me happy. Exactly what i was looking for! Bevor i went over to Repetier Server i used Octoprint. But Repetier Server beats it. There is even more magic in combination with the Server Monitor. In my opinion Repetier Server is the best solution on the market and might get the leading solution on the market. Further on this way. I love it! Maybe one day someone writes a plugin for Prusa Slicer and Cura to diectly transfer the gcose files to the printer. But that is not so important. To transfer via Repetier Monitor is also very convenient. Best of Luck and you all stay healthy!

• 100% true FriesenRudi :)

I think the same about it and like it more and more over octoprint. its just more working out of the box and needs not a lot of tinkering :D the multi-printer support  out of the box is a big game changer too.
  • Izzy said:
    100% true FriesenRudi :)

I think the same about it and like it more and more over octoprint. its just more working out of the box and needs not a lot of tinkering :D the multi-printer support  out of the box is a big game changer too.

I think the same. Support for multiple printers in one instance is critical. Even being able to easily do it on windows with 20 printers at once will be great when my farm grows.

• Sieh mal unter Downloads nach - da gibt es bereits eine armv7 version vom monitor. Läuft jetzt auch auf einem pi, aber sollte besser ein neueres Modells ein und maus/tastatur haben.
  • Habe ich schon gesehen. Werde ich in den nächsten Tagen auf einem Raspi 4 testen. Bin schon gespannt.