Imposible conectar cura con repetier

Amigos! Cargue el repetier en mi arduino y es imposible que detecte la impresora en el cura , en otros soft como ( pronterface , Repetier-host ) funciona , pero el cura es imposible , hay algo que este haciendo mal?

Comments

• I git this translation:
    Friends! I loaded the repeater into my hard drive and it's impossible to detect the printer in the priest, in other softwares like (pronterface, Repeater-host) it works, but the priest is impossible, is there something wrong with it?

No idea what you mean with priest and what the problem is when you also say it works in Repetier-Host.
  • Repetier said:
    I git this translation:
    Friends! I loaded the repeater into my hard drive and it's impossible to detect the printer in the priest, in other softwares like (pronterface, Repeater-host) it works, but the priest is impossible, is there something wrong with it?

No idea what you mean with priest and what the problem is when you also say it works in Repetier-Host.
    Hi , i loaded the last repetier in my arduino with ramps and its works fine in pronterface and repetier-host but in cura it dont detect the machine.
  • That would be more a Cura problem which we do not write. Sorry can't help with that software. But it would be still fine if you use Cura to slice and host or our repetier-server to send the data. Since we know our firmware best I think we have the best communication layer for the firmware, also I know others like pronterface have no problems talking with us either.
  • Repetier said:
    That would be more a Cura problem which we do not write. Sorry can't help with that software. But it would be still fine if you use Cura to slice and host or our repetier-server to send the data. Since we know our firmware best I think we have the best communication layer for the firmware, also I know others like pronterface have no problems talking with us either.

I would like to use repetier-host but i have an infinite printer, it prints at 45 degrees and the repeater-host does not give the option of "Gantry Angle" and cura have this option, that is why I need my printer to connect to cura .
    If i chargue the marlin in the board, the cura recognize my machine, but I need chargue repetier firmware.

lois089 said:
    Repetier said:
    I git this translation:

Hi , i loaded the last repetier in my arduino with ramps and its works fine in pronterface and repetier-host but in cura it dont detect the machine.

• You misunderstand me. That option is of interest when you slice since you need some corrections/changes in STL file for slicing. But it does not matter in case of sending - so sending with Repetier-Host or better Repetier-Server is no problem as long as you slice your model in Cura.
  • Repetier said:
    You misunderstand me. That option is of interest when you slice since you need some corrections/changes in STL file for slicing. But it does not matter in case of sending - so sending with Repetier-Host or better Repetier-Server is no problem as long as you slice your model in Cura.
    Thanks for the reply, but the problem is that my printer with repeater firmware cannot connect to cura software
  • I understand that but we are not the authors of Cura and since it works with other hosts it sounds like a Cura problem. So our solution would be to use a software that can connect to the firmware.