gCode Upload - Print too big for the bed

Hello again

I have another problem with my connected Ender 3 pro. (silent board (Rev 1.1.5)
My Repetier Server is the Raspberry Pi Image V21 (with Server V 0.94.0)

I set the following dimensions of the printrange:
Xmax: 200mm
Ymax: 200mm
Zmax: 200mm

If I try to print anything via gcode Upload he did´nt print it and say it is too big for the printer.
But the deimensions of the part to print is definitly not to big.

Thanks a lot
Alexander

Comments

• There are 2 ranges in server defined. In general tab the reachable area and then in bed shape the bed area where you are allowed to extrude.

Check in preview where slicer wants to print. Often you have in start or end code moves that are outside the area. E.g. prusa slicer like to make a line at y = -3 and users define bed y 0..250 so -3 is in deed outside.

This is just a warning and if it is just wrong interpretation based on set limits you can ignore and still print. But it would be best to fix either limits in server or gcode in slicer to prevent this.
  • Repetier said:
    There are 2 ranges in server defined. In general tab the reachable area and then in bed shape the bed area where you are allowed to extrude.

Check in preview where slicer wants to print. Often you have in start or end code moves that are outside the area. E.g. prusa slicer like to make a line at y = -3 and users define bed y 0..250 so -3 is in deed outside.

This is just a warning and if it is just wrong interpretation based on set limits you can ignore and still print. But it would be best to fix either limits in server or gcode in slicer to prevent this.
    Thank you, I have these settings:
    General Tab: Xmax: 200mm; Ymax: 200mm; Zmax: 200mm
    Printer Shape x Left: 0mm ;y Front: 0mm; x Right: 240mm; y Rear: 240mm

In 2d View the Object is exact in the middle of the printer.
    But if I press print he say "According to your defined printer limits, this print will not fit inside your printer."
  • If your bed max is 240x240 x and y max in general should also have that.

What slicer are you using? What is the start and end gcode if you check the gcode. I know cura had some problems assuming G28 changed motion to absolute mode, whcih server does not think so in the end gcode it happened often to get this message.