No connection to SKR 1.4

Helo guys, I'm trying to connect my repetier server installed on a Raspi4 with a Skr 1.4 but I cannot find a right serial configuration. I tried all the combinations but without results.
Anyone can help me to fix the problem? 
Thank you.

Comments

• Most important is to select the correct firmware. Here smoothieware I guess. Talking with repetier-firmware selected will fail in any case.
    Next of course baud rate and port must match. 115200 and 250000 are the most common baud rates. DTR/RTS is normally not relevant for connection, only to reset the board. But is some cases it is relevant. In these try the values HIGH or low in all combinations.
  • I have klipper installed on my skr, but in spite of choosen it, it doesn't work.
  • Klipper is very special. Do you use our pi image? Because you need to use /tmp/printer as serial and this can cause permission problems with klipper which normally runs as user pi and not repetierserver. On our image that should be no problem as we have included a fix to this.
  • Repetier said:
    Klipper is very special. Do you use our pi image? Because you need to use /tmp/printer as serial and this can cause permission problems with klipper which normally runs as user pi and not repetierserver. On our image that should be no problem as we have included a fix to this.
    I'm using the serial /dev/serial/by-id/usb-Klipper_lpc1769_1C00011084083EAF9131B55CC12000F5-if00. Is this right or I have to use /tmp/printer? Thank you.
  • That is the wrong one. Klipper uses the real serial port it self and you need to use the /tmp/printer provided by the klipper server.