[0.94.0] No touchscreen scrolling

After updating to the latest 0.94. The small touchscreen GUI is not scrolling anymore.
I'm not able to reach icons below the screen edge.
The list of gcode files in GUI is also not scrolling.

Comments

• Just tested with 7" display and could still scroll. What kind of display are you using?
    Did you try reloading the gui? Sometimes javascript does not get reloaded on update maybe.
  • edited June 2020
    Repetier said:
    Just tested with 7" display and could still scroll. What kind of display are you using?
    Did you try reloading the gui? Sometimes javascript does not get reloaded on update maybe.
    Made several restarts to the server.
    I think the display is PiTFT Plus 3.5" 480x320.

Also, I cannot scroll this list anymore.

• Ok, I think I see the problem. Your system has no touch events but mouse events. And for some reason the mousedown event in the drag component is not triggered any more. Maybe some breaking changes in angular as I upgraded the used version. Will fix for next update.
  • Hello, i have the same problem. My touchscreen (Velleman VMP400 - 3.5" 320 x 480) dont scroll down and i cant reach icons below. I would appreciate that you could solve this problem. In other versions it always worked perfectly. Thank you
  • Already found the reason and fixed it for me. So will be part of the next bugfix release. Will just wait a few days to see if there is more gone wrong with the update.
  • edited June 2020
    Repetier said:
    Already found the reason and fixed it for me. So will be part of the next bugfix release. Will just wait a few days to see if there is more gone wrong with the update.
    Thanks Repetier :)
  • Same issue on my 3.5" screen after upgrade v0.94.
    Waiting for the bugfix release to be available soon.

• For linux there is already a beta online (0.94.1) just change version in download link and install it. There the scrolling issues are fixed.
  • Repetier said:
    just change version in download link and install it.
    Sorry, i do not understand this. How to change updating to beta version?
    Raspberry should be linux ... right?
  • Yes, just do it in ssh as described in manual installation.
    wget http://download.repetier.com/files/server/debian-armhf/Repetier-Server-0.94.1-Linux.deb
    sudo dpkg -i Repetier-Server-0.94.1-Linux.deb
    rm Repetier-Server-0.94.1-Linux.deb

should do the trick.
  • Thanks, that bugfix is working perfectly!
  • Great. Just don't forget to install the final 0.94.1 once ready to fix the other issues as well.
  • Thanks. The beta version fixed the scrolling issue.