STM32 Firmware Flash

Hi,
I use rumba32 with repertier server and as mk4duo and klipper firmware (in test). I was wondering if there is a way to program the card directly from the repetier server. I for mk4duo generate a .hex file from the arduino compiler 1.8.10. Thank you very much for helping. Lorenzo

Comments

• I'm currently working on rumba32 support for our V2 firmware so will hopefully learn how to upload. Then I can decide if that is possible or not. Also depends on license of uploaders required.
  • Hi, thank you!
    I recently discovered that stcubeprogrammer for linux, I have to try to see if it works on raspberry and it could be the solution, it would be very nice to integrate the function in your interface.
    Even recently on marlinkimbra a command (M9999) has been introduced to program the board without physically pressing the buttons on the board.
  • Hi, have you any news to flash rumba32 with repetier server? It's a card that's becoming very popular.
  • Yes, our firmware v2 supports the board and also the next server release has an uploader. Already used it with my board successfully. You can get an intermediate version by changing download name version with 0.93.2 - just make sure board is in dfu mode when starting the updater. Either M9999 where supported or the key press.
  • Repetier said:
    Yes, our firmware v2 supports the board and also the next server release has an uploader. Already used it with my board successfully. You can get an intermediate version by changing download name version with 0.93.2 - just make sure board is in dfu mode when starting the updater. Either M9999 where supported or the key press.
    Thank you so much it work!