Support for SKR Mini e3 v1.2?

Hi, all.
Is there a plan to add support for the SKR mini E3 v1.2?
I have it in my Ender 3 pro and I don't fancy Marlin to be honest - the Repetier had far better configurability and it was far easier for me to mod the pins and outputs...
Perhaps I can do it somehow myself? I just don't know where to start...

Comments

• No, that board is currently unsupported and for V1 it will keep unsupported. We might add a HAL for V2 some time - it uses the STM32F1 processor and we already have STM32F4 support, so that should be not the biggest thing to implement. But I can not say when as I'm very busy.
  • Thanks for the answer. Is there something I can do in this manner? I see the pin-out from the Marlin 2.0 in their github and I have the board installed in my Ender 3...
    A little hint might give me a chance to start...
  • Do you have programming skills? Making a board description would not be that hard but I'm quite sure there will be some hacks required to adjust from F4 to F1 architecture. Don't expect much as we use high level functions mostly, but it might happen and then it might be required to understand the code a bit. As a first try you could just add the board as STMF4 board with different frequency and adjust board type in platformio.ini like in marlin. That should already compile it and maybe even work.