Updated Raspberry Pi Image?

Hi

Current version of the Repetier server is the 0.93.0.
Will or when will the latest version be available as a finished Raspberry Pi Image? There it is still the version 0.92.2

greeting

Comments

• Working on new image. But is totally ok only to update the server. Automatic updates will be enabled soon and manual update already works.
  • the manual update does not work at home I'm also waiting for the new image raspberry
  • @Repetier Thank you for the new version. Is the automatic RPi update to version 0.93 already working?
    When I'm pressing the update button in repetier-server then it shows spinner, but it looks like it's not updating.
  • If autoupdater sees the 0.93 (which is enabled) clicking on autoupdate should work if nothing blocks the download.
  • Repetier said:
    If autoupdater sees the 0.93 (which is enabled) clicking on autoupdate should work if nothing blocks the download.
    Yes, it sees the update. It's showing the changelog and when I'm clicking on auto.update button in the bottom of the page then it's showing that update is happening but after some time it's still old version (it's showing spinner).
    Are there any logs what is happening or can I initiate that update in RPi shell, to see immediate feedback?
  • mcmatrix said:
    Repetier said:
    If autoupdater sees the 0.93 (which is enabled) clicking on autoupdate should work if nothing blocks the download.
    Yes, it sees the update. It's showing the changelog and when I'm clicking on auto.update button in the bottom of the page then it's showing that update is happening but after some time it's still old version (it's showing spinner).
    Are there any logs what is happening or can I initiate that update in RPi shell, to see immediate feedback?
    Same problem since the last 3 versions, the spinner runs for a while and then nothing happens, I was forced once again to format my SD card and redo the installation of zero to have the 0.93.
    Auto updates have never worked at home
  • Ok reinstalled old server to test my self. Went to web gui->check updates. Saw update and clicked autoupdate. It downloaded the new release and then I got "oops connection lost..." during the installation and after a while it reloaded with new version.

It is always possible to this also in ssh shell. After login
    wget http://download.repetier.com/files/server/debian-armel/Repetier-Server-0.93.0-Linux.deb
    sudo dpkg -i Repetier-Server-0.93.0-Linux.deb

is all that the updater does if no firewall/routing problem/... interferes.
  • Thanks, I'll try that.
  • @Repetier
    Thank you! In ssh shell, I was able to perform the update to 0.93