Dimension with 5" LCD

Hello,
We are very numerous in the community to use a 5 inch screen on raspberry, is it normal behavior that the 3D rendering does not occupy more space on the screen?
Is it not possible to enjoy a little more screen because there is a lot of unoccupied black space that could be used to enlarge the rendering it would be really really great !  :)
In addition, the buttons "Continue" and "Stop" are too narrow, it often happens that you do not press the right button according to the calibration of the screen. On the number of image 2, the problem would be solved.
What do you think ?

Like this ? :

Best regards
Jeremy

Comments

• First thing is update your calibration. In most cases xcalibrate should be able to do it. The buttons have enough space and there are more places where we do not have more space. And regarding the fact that same display also has to include everything on 3 inch displays we can not simply increase all the distances. With correct calibration it should be no problem.

Sizes are also difficult to increase. Layout is 2 rows so image height is always the same as the progress here. So here the size is limited. Already thinking about a design change to optimize that screen, but that will be in a later version. When I then have different version for different resolutions I'm more free to optimize the design more.
  • Repetier said:
    First thing is update your calibration. In most cases xcalibrate should be able to do it. The buttons have enough space and there are more places where we do not have more space. And regarding the fact that same display also has to include everything on 3 inch displays we can not simply increase all the distances. With correct calibration it should be no problem.

Sizes are also difficult to increase. Layout is 2 rows so image height is always the same as the progress here. So here the size is limited. Already thinking about a design change to optimize that screen, but that will be in a later version. When I then have different version for different resolutions I'm more free to optimize the design more.
    we hope that you can enlarge the 3D model on the screens higher than 3.5 "in future versions.