Is it possible to have two seperate mixing extruders on one printer?

I know this is a strange question. However, I am using the color mixing feature not to actually mix color but to run a syringe extruder and an auger print head. I'd like to print in two colors and would therefore am wondering about two mixing extruders as a possibility. My printer design can be seen here: https://plus.google.com/+TomLauerman

Comments

• In V1 it will never work.

We work on V2 with more flexible configuration possibilities and there I thinkit might be possible when implementation is finished. No promises as it is not yet written.
  • Thanks for the quick reply. I suspected as much. I think I will work with the existing mixing possibilities for the time being.

Best,
    Tom
  • Repetier said:
    In V1 it will never work.

We work on V2 with more flexible configuration possibilities and there I thinkit might be possible when implementation is finished. No promises as it is not yet written.
    Hi I just wondered if V2 now includes this feature.  As an aside is a Dual-X carriage setup with one carriage as a mixing extruder possible in V1?
  • Planned but we did not have time to implement mixing extrude rin V2. When we do it should directly have a map Tx...Ty to extruder so you can use any combination. That is at least the plan.