Setting extruder temperature more precisely

Hey,

since I only use temperatures between 25 and 40 °C in my extruder and I need as precise temperature control as possible, I am wondering if there is a way to set the temperature in steps of 0.1°C. For me increasing the temperature by 1°C is sometimes simply to much. Can it be (easily) changed? In the end it would be ideal if this could be done in the slicer, the printer and (especially) repetier server.

Comments

• No it can't be done. Temperature is send in parameter S which is an integer.

Only solution would be to change temperature scale by factor 10 to 310 means 31.0°C. If you adjust the temperature curve accordingly and set temperture in slicer as well to 10 times you have the resolution. Only way I see to get it through all instances, but of course hosts and display will show 10* the value which you just need to know.
  • damn, this is sad to hear...

how can I change the temperature scale? That is for sure good enough to try it out. 
  • You need a user defined thermistor table where you multiply temperatures by 10. That should be all needed.