`1234567` wrong password for the Repetier-Server Hotspot?

This is my first time trying to set up RS. 
I flashed V14 and it's booted. Hotspot created. 

I'm following https://www.repetier-server.com/download-images/
`RepetierServer and connect using the password 12345678`

Neither my computer nor my phone can connect. Authentification error it says. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comments

• Yes, that is the default password.
    You can also connect with ethernet and check file
    /usr/local/Repetier-Setup/etc/server.conf
    which contains the password.

• I also have the same problem (RPi 3+). If I connect via Ethernet and go to "gloabl settings" to change the PW - it also is denied... Any help? Bug?
  • In global settings->wlan you set the password. If you can see the settings you already have permission to set it. So how does this denied message look like? After you have set it you use the same in your mobile if server is in access point mode.
  • I'm having the same problem here.
    I have set the ap settings and also checked them in the "server.conf" file you mentioned above.
    Everything is correct, my pc finds the ap as well as my iphone, but both of them give me an "invalid password" error when i am trying to connect.
  • Might be related to another problem. AP uses WPA2 by default and the implementation is somehow broken and sometimes does not work. Set Ap encryption to WEP and it normally works. Can be done in latest images in /boot/repetier-image-setup.txt editing

# Define Access point security
    # 0 = none, 1 = wep, 2 = WPA2
    ACCESS_POINT_SECURITY=2

/boot is the drive you can also see when sd card is mounted in windows, so you can edit it there as well.