Icons are gone and print picture doesn't show up on raspberry pi 3

Hello,

I'm using repetier pro 0.91.2 on  Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Rev 1.2, web access works fine but yesterday i realised GUI icons are changed to letters and it doesn't show printing picture on the raspberry.

Please see pictures: 

what is the problem and how i can fix it ?

Comments

• It is unclear at the moment, but it looks like this happens only to users using debian jessie with older chromium version. Seems like chromium starts having a big load and not loading all files any more also server would deliver them (same webpage onan external browser will still show up correctly).

Only known fix at the moment is upgrading to our latest image:
    https://www.repetier-server.com/knowledgebase/upgrade-to-our-latest-pi-image/

Installing V7 (with jessie) will work for maybe a day and then again start with the error. So something in linux/chromium changes behaviour after a while. On stretch the problem was not seen so far.
  • Repetier said:
    It is unclear at the moment, but it looks like this happens only to users using debian jessie with older chromium version. Seems like chromium starts having a big load and not loading all files any more also server would deliver them (same webpage onan external browser will still show up correctly).

Only known fix at the moment is upgrading to our latest image:
    https://www.repetier-server.com/knowledgebase/upgrade-to-our-latest-pi-image/

Installing V7 (with jessie) will work for maybe a day and then again start with the error. So something in linux/chromium changes behaviour after a while. On stretch the problem was not seen so far.
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get upgrade
    sudo apt-get dist-upgrade 
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get upgrade
     is fixed the font problem GUI icons are back now, but it still doesn't show the preview images,i'll try a fresh install with latest V7 (with jessie) when printing finished.