Conect with Ultimaker 3

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if a can connect via the repetier server with an Ultimaker 3 extended Printer. 

I searched and did not find something similar (except one post in the forum, which did not work ).

Thank you in advance.

Kostas

Comments

• Selecting marlin firmware it might work over usb (they still have?). Have no ultimaker to be sure. You need a direct connection to the marlin core of the ultimaker. 

Easiest is to try your self. The free version is all you need for testing. If free can do, the pro does it as well a sit is the same software:-)
  • Thank you very much for your quick response.
    I will test it.

Moreover can i connect the prusa i3 MK3 definetly with repetier server?? Right?

And if i am connected with the prusa i3 MK3, so i will be with the pro version?

Thank you again !
  • Yes, I have a Prusa MK3 myself connected to server. For Prusa you should select that the port is visible even if firmware is not running. That prevents that you see connection retries caused by the fact that the usb is always visible even if printer is not enabled. As I said free and Pro are identical regarding communication, so if one works the other does as well.