Not correct ETA and ETE

ETA and ETE is not correct. Real time for print about 19 hours.

Comments

• Big difference. Make sure in printer-settings values like max. speeds and acceleration/decelleration, Jerk are set correctly. These are used to guess the printing time and wrong values can have a big influence on the printing time.
  • Sorry! It is my bug!
    I set to 0.1 Printing Time Multiplier. I dont know how it set it to 0.1! Now i set to 1. Sorry!

• I can see sometimes that temperature extruder or bad go to 0 in progress print. But g-code is ok. May be it is my error also?
    Where does the Cura plugin move files to print if i press print with repetier? I can not see the files.

• Server stores gcodes in storagedir/printers/<slug>/jobs or models models long term, jobs is what gets printed.
    Server takes set temperatures also from firmware output. If that is transfered with errors it might change for a second. If it goes back to correct value then it is ok, but you should check console for errors. A few errors are quite normal but if you get them quite frequently, you should check cables for interference sources.
  • Repetier said:
    Server stores gcodes in storagedir/printers/<slug>/jobs or models models long term, jobs is what gets printed.
    Server takes set temperatures also from firmware output. If that is transfered with errors it might change for a second. If it goes back to correct value then it is ok, but you should check console for errors. A few errors are quite normal but if you get them quite frequently, you should check cables for interference sources.
    Ok. I will see logs for temperature.

In jobs it is empty. But i have gcode in the printer.

• It is only in jobs as long as you are printing. models as I said is the other list where the permanent gcodes are stored that are not uploaded as quick upload.